30th May 2011, 07:04 PM
NJJSH

Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?

I have scored 80% marks in 12th cbse boards. am i eligible to get admission in BA in English or B.COM in Fergusson college?? If yes, what is the admission procedure and total fee of these courses along with hostel facility???

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank? -- [New]
  5. What is the total fee structure for doing Ph.D course?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  8. What is the chance to get into a government college after scoring 85% in 12th NEET?
  9. How should I prepare for IIT exam after scoring 85% in 12th? What is the the fee structure?
  10. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  13. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  16. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  17. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  18. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2011, 02:56 PM
rjni chauhan

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJJSH View Post
I have scored 80% marks in 12th cbse boards. am i eligible to get admission in BA in English or B.COM in Fergusson college?? If yes, what is the admission procedure and total fee of these courses along with hostel facility???
yes u can do b.a english for that u hav to appear for cate exam then acoording to your ranking u'll be given admission.. In govt college like d.u
and the fees is also very low.... Its around 4 thousand per semester then hostel are also provided by college then for dat u hav to contact the college office.. The hostel rates r also very affordable Hope u are satisfied
4th November 2011, 11:28 AM
anju anju

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?

hi,,,,

yes you are eligible for both,,,

see fee is depend on the college you will chose becouse there is no fee stucture is fixed for any UG courses,,,,,

for eg-if there is RS.10000/-(b.com) in one college then it may be RS.12000/-
in another college.

WHEN i applied for B.COM(COMPURTERS) in BADRUKA COLLEGE the fee was RS.12000/-
but i joined BHARATH college (becouse it was a girls college) ands they have charged me RS 12750/-

and in the same year AROURA COLLEGE fee was RS 25000/-

so it depends on college policy that how much they going to be charge.

procedure to take admission is you just have to take an admission form from the desired college and submit the form then they will tell you to wait till the selected students name they dispyal on notice board and on the basis of you percentage they will call and give admission in their college.

good luck.
13th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?

is it possible to get previous years' entrance exam papers to get an idea so i can
better prepare myself?
9th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

just tell me the fee structure for fergusson college in pune for B.A.and how can i get admission there?
28th May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have 77% in 12th class. Iam I eligible for admission in BA English?
4th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is 2011 cut of list of BA English in fergusson college ?
18th September 2013, 04:29 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

You could take admission in your choice of course in the mentioned college provided that you must satisfy their merit criteria. and fees is near about 4 to 5 thousand per semester.
21st December 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12 with 85% marks .can i get admission in fergusson college
Course(b.com)
10th April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges I can get admission for BA having secured 50% in 12th class? Fee structure for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?