11th May 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?

wat is the fee structure for b.a degree course?

Related Questions:
12th May 2015, 01:02 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?

It totally depends on the college in which you are studying or planning to take admission, government colleges had low fee structure while private are high fee structure so i would like to suggests you buy a prospectus of the college because each and every details are mentioned in the prospectus you can buy it from college office

Or mention the college name so i can search on that and provides you full details about the fee structure ,
12th May 2015, 01:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

B.A - bachelor in arts
It is an undergraduate 3 year course.Numbers of universities offer this course.you can do it through regular university OR exernally also.many deemed university also offer this course.

Fee structure of this course vary from university to university.Generally fees is from Rs.1500 to Rs.10000 per year.you have to pay it according to college/University rules.

After completion the B.A , you can do either study in M.A OR do a job.
12th May 2015, 02:20 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

HI

FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.A DEGREE COURSE DEPENDS FROM COLLEGE TO COLLEGE.SOME COLLEGE GIVE THE SEAT BASED ON THE % BASES WHERE THE CANDIDATE SCORED IN 12TH STANDARD.

COLLEGE FEE ALSO DEPENDS ON WHERE ITS A GOVT COLLEGE OR PRIVATE COLLEGE

OR FEE ALSO DEPEND ON COLLEGE LOCATION LIKE CITY AREA OR VILLAGE AREA etc.

GENERALLY WE ESTIMATE OF Rs 35,000 to 60,000 per year (varies from college to college).

so better visit the college and inquiry about the fee structure,performance,environment, placement,materials ,facilities for the student,hostel fee etc.
26th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

TRANSFER PROCESS FROM ANOTHER COLLEGE TO NATIONAL PG COLLEGE
24th October 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed my intermediate with 97.3% now I want admission in Loyola it is possible.? what is the fee structure for BA(mathematics) I want spot admission with less fee
23rd September 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

My 12th class is lower than 45% but I have degree with 58% so can I join b.ed from this college? Waiting for reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?