20th May 2011, 02:20 AM
mrittikpal

Am I eligible for admission in MA in JNU or DSE after pursuing B.Tech from NIT Durgapur?

i have pursued my b.tech frm nit dgp....just now i want pursue my bachelor degree from open univ....am i eligible for admission in MA in JNU or DSE???plzzzzzzz replyyyy

7th October 2011, 09:24 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for admission in MA in JNU or DSE after pursuing B.Tech from NIT Durgapur?

[QUOTE=mrittikpal;653343]i have pursued my b.tech frm nit dgp....just now i want pursue my bachelor degree from open univ....am i eligible for admission in MA in JNU or DSE???plzzzzzzz replyyyy[/QUOTE
Dear friend this is totally depend on you if you want to read in MA then you can do.............

But there is some difficult criteria you can do MA in specify course and that is related to totally arts..........

That's why it is some difficult for you and you can get admission in MA surely...........

But this course is not available in DSE........
7th October 2011, 05:48 PM
sumitgo123

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MA in JNU or DSE after pursuing B.Tech from NIT Durgapur?

Ya ...you can give the exam of gate and can take the addmissn....or you can try for the donation fee...process..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?