19th June 2011, 11:52 AM
MayurAK

Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?

I just passed HSC with 64% in PCM. So I'm eligible to get admission through MHT_CET. I scored 79 in CET.
I have to get admission for Computer science & engineering ,electronics and telecommunication, electrical or mechanical engineering.
Which one is better and low stressfull for future?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  2. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  3. Am I eligible for upcoming MHT CET Exam having secured 43% in PCM?
  4. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the expected cutoff for MHT CET in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. Can I get admission after scoring 80 marks in CET?
  8. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  9. Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  12. Am I eligible for MHT CET after scoring 132 in PCM?
  13. Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test
  14. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
  15. After scoring 122 marks in PCM how to take admission in Engineering? Can I give MHT CET exam?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
7th September 2011, 04:12 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend ,

for the admission through the mhtcet exam , following requirements are needed

1) candidate must have to score 150 aggregate marks out of 300 in the in the pcm subjects.
means one must have to score more than 50% aggregate in the physics , chemistry and maths. ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates ).

you have not mentioned your score of the pcm subjects.
but after scoring 64% in the board exam generally candidate completes his grouping that is 50% aggregate requirement in the pcm subjects.

after scoring 79 marks in mhtcet exam you will get admission in the private engineering colleges in the maharashtra.

choosing of the branch for the engineering is strictly depends on the choice or interest in the branch.

according to the future mechanical engineering is the branch which can be more safe than other branches.
because mechanical industry is growing rapidly year by year.

according to me mechanical will be best choice.

thanks and best luck
11th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?

what the minimum grouping required for open to be eligible for admission to any engineering college?
5th December 2019, 05:56 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for admission in engineering is
Candidate must appear for an entrance exam
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in 12 in physics, chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must be of certain age at the time of admission
As ,you fulfill the above criteria you are eligible for the course
Each field is unique in its own way ,first you need to find your interest and than it will be better to select a particular stream
If you go for telecommunications you will learn all about it
New technology enhance the future opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?