22nd June 2020, 07:47 PM
shivasai99135

Am I eligible for Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts after B.Tech?

I am from B.Tech background. Can I join the Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts as I want to become a Chef? If not, then any other courses are there in similar area?

24th June 2020, 12:52 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Am I eligible for Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts after B.Tech?

Yes, you can join Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts as the minimum eligibility is 10+2 exam passed from a recognized board.

If you have completed your graduation in egineering, then you don't need to apply for any degree. You can join any hort-term certificate courses or diploma courses or even you can learn some cooking skills from home classes and you can run your own restaurant with some innovation by applying your engineering skills to make it special/unique in looks or services.
You can apply some certification crash course varies from 3 months to 6 months.
Some certification courses are listed:
Certificate course in Bakery & Confectionery
Certificate Course in Cookery
Certificate Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (H.M.C.T.)
Certificate Course in Tourism and Hotel Management
Certificate in Professional Cookery
Certificate Course in Hotel Operation and Management

You can refer the link given below as it may help you to boost your professional career in culinary. you can join any online trainning course:https://becomingachef.co.uk/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?