10th July 2013, 08:31 PM
sandy.reddy

How can I apply for agriculture after completing 10th without going intermedia

how to apply aggriculte after compliting tenth(10) with out doing intermediate

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSE agriculture after completing 10th?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  5. How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?
  6. Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after 10th?
  9. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  12. Will I get JRF Scholarship for PhD?
  13. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  14. How to prepare for BSc Agriculture course after completing BIPC with 78%
  15. How to apply for BSc Agriculture in government college?
  16. Can i apply for PSU exam after completing B.Tech degree? I have scored 65% in 10th and 54% in 12th
  17. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  18. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after completing diploma in Architecture?
14th October 2016, 09:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for agriculture after completing 10th without going intermedia

Yes you are eligible for agricultural courses i.e; for three year diploma in agriculture degree course after completing your Class 10th without doing intermediate but you are not eligible for any degree course in agriculture at this stage as the minimum requirement for degree course is intermediate degree.

As far as you are concerned about the getting admission in the same course then for that you will have to be alert about entrance examinations held by state board of education for admission in various government polytechnic colleges.
22nd June 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for agriculture after completing 10th without going intermedia

After 10 can we apply for BSE agriculture
24th June 2020, 12:25 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: How can I apply for agriculture after completin 10th without going intermedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10 can we apply for BSE agriculture
No, You are not eligible to apply for BSc agriculture as the minimum qualification to apply is the candidate must passed 10+2 class in Science(PCB/PCM/PCMB) from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?