10th August 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Culinary Arts. When will be the Culinary Academy of India conducts entrance exam for Post Graduate in Culinary Arts?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  2. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  3. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  4. Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts
  5. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  6. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  7. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  8. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  9. How to prepare for All India Entrance Examination for Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Model question papers for written examination?
  10. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  11. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  13. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  14. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  15. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  16. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  17. How can i get admission in Culinary Academy of India?
  18. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
12th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?

The Culinary Academy of India conducts an entrance examination in the second week of June every year for selection of candidates to Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts course.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bachelor of Business Management/ Administration in Hotel / Hospitality with at least two years of instruction in food production, B.Sc. Hotel Management, B.A. in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts from a recognized University are eligible to apply for admission to PG Diploma in Culinary Arts course at Culinary Academy of India.
21st May 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?

Today (21st May 2017)the ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR THE THREE YEARS BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN CATERING TECH & CULINARY ARTS is over in Culinary Academy of India.
23rd May 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for Admission in culinary arts I need to take Admission any entrance or written test is held ?
13th March 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

The College will generally conduct the Entrance in the Second week of June for PG every year. Culinary Academy of India is the only college in India which has been offering a fulfleged PG in Culinary Arts with an affiliation to a recognised University, Osmania University. The course is highly practical oriented and also updated and latest. Dont leave it if you get a chance its a very good college.

SA AHMAD
19th September 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering student n how would I make my carrier in foods n cooking?Please suggest some platforms like mba n culinary arts!!
4th March 2019, 07:01 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

The All India Entrance Examination for the Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts offered at Culinary Academy of India with Affiliation to Osmania University will be conducted in last week of June each year .The notification will be out on leading educational Portals as well as on the Website of the college. For Further Details checkout with Culinary Academy of India.

Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?