8th October 2011, 12:42 AM
Prakhar.rke24

Am i eligible for Air Force after having blurriness problem in the eye?

I am eperiencing a very little blurness in viewing far objects.
my aim is indian air force.
what should i do?

8th October 2011, 12:33 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to join Air Force having little Eye-sight?

Dear pal,
Vision is one of the most important things in the Air Force. Your vision will be fully evaluated before entrance into the program. The vision requirement is that you can not have eye refraction level worse than or greater than 8.0. Normal color vision is mandatory and corrective eye surgery may disqualify you
you have no other go as Vision is important in air force . even though you rectify your problem you will not be eligible
8th October 2011, 12:50 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs down Re: What should I do to join Air Force having little Eye-sight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakhar.rke24 View Post
I am eperiencing a very little blurness in viewing far objects.
my aim is Indian air force.
what should i do?
dear friend, Indian air force only selected those candidate who are good physical strength because your are little eye sight problem so your can not passed for medical checkup stage and not eligible for Indian Air Force.
because IAF required only candidate having good eye sight 6/6.
*Gaint*
8th October 2011, 07:01 PM
viv1ghilee

Default Re: Am i eligible for Air Force after having blurriness problem in the eye?

see if we look practically then it is not possible to join in Air Force.The candidate must have eye sight of proper 6 by 6 vision else you will be debarted from physical practical entrance of eye test.
If you really wish to join Air Force then regularly do "Anulom vilom" pranayam this will effect you a lot regarding your eye sight.Regular intake of this physical therapy will hopefully improve your far off vision.
8th October 2011, 07:05 PM
viv1ghilee

Smile Re: Am i eligible for Air Force after having blurriness problem in the eye?

see if we look practically then it is not possible to join in Air Force.The candidate must have eye sight of proper 6 by 6 vision else you will be debarted from physical practical entrance of eye test.
If you really wish to join Air Force then regularly do "Anulom vilom" pranayam this will effect you a lot regarding your eye sight.Regular intake of this physical therapy will hopefully improve your far off vision.
25th November 2011, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Air Force after having blurriness problem in the eye?

i am debarted in 5th sem from electrical and electronic engineering....after my complition of B.E. can i get job in public secter .i am ST(schedule tribe)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?