19th March 2017, 11:45 AM
RAVINDER LOONA

Am I eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university?

Is Manage bharti university BA degree is valid for all government jobs in Punjab and central government exams? Can you please give me the right details on this? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me with the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from Manav Bharti University? Is it University Government Recognized?
  3. Is Manav Bharti University a valid degree for government job?
  4. Is Degree from Manav Bharti University valid for state and central government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?
  6. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of BA from CMJ University?
  7. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of degree from Bangalore University?
  9. Is Manav Bharti University B.A degree valid for government job?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?
  11. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  14. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  15. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  16. BA LLB from Manav Bharti University is valid or not for government job?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc Degree in EILLM university?
  18. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?

19th March 2017, 09:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university?

Manav Bharti University is a State Private University in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, situated at a village near Kumharhatti. This university is approvals by UGC, PCI, BCI, AICTE etc.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Manav Bharti University
Village Laddo, P.O.- (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt.:, Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
Phone: 01792 268 279

21st March 2017, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVINDER LOONA View Post
Is Manage bharti university BA degree is valid for all government jobs in Punjab and central government exams? Can you please give me the right details on this? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me with the answer soon. Thank you!
You have completed BA degree from Manage Bharti university so you are eligible for government sector jobs through Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?