15th March 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? Which one to choose? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring only 47% marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?
  6. If I score 85% marks in graduation, will I be eligible for IAS exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  9. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  12. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  17. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
15th March 2017, 05:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?

Both courses are quiet different and both courses have different importance.

B.Ed - For candidates who want to make there future in teaching jobs.

M.A - For higher studies , NET and even in teaching jobs (TET/CTET ).

So, you can select course as according to your interest. You are eligible to get admission in both course after bachelor degree with 50%. Both courses are of two year duration.
15th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?

If you want to join teaching quickly then you must go for Bachelor of Education and after pursuing this course, you will be eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test. You have 50% marks in bachelor's degree, you can pursue Bachelor of Education.

But if you want to be lecturer in government colleges then you need to do Master of Arts from a recognized college and then become eligible for National Eligibility Test. Aspirant should have 55% marks or more in master's degree to apply for NET exam.

Depending upon your career goal, you can select either of them.
15th March 2017, 08:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue both the course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree have option of pursuing B.Ed and M.A degree. To get admission candidates have to qualify in entrance examination.

It will be best if you select the course as according to your interest and future aim. Master degree is for those who are interested in higher studies.
15th March 2017, 08:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks. As per my suggestion you can go for B.Ed course after completion of your graduation course. The name of best jobs type for you after this course are given below.

=> Teacher

=> Administrator

=> Assistant Dean

=> Content Writer

=> Counsellor

=> Education Researcher

=> Instructor

=> Librarian

=> Military Trainer

=> Principle

=> Syllabus Designer
15th March 2017, 09:32 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

MA refers to Master of Arts and as the name suggests it is master degree course of two years where as B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a two year professional degree course required by those who are interested to make their career in a teaching line.

No having completed your graduation with 50% aggregate you are eligible for pursuing both M.A. and B.Ed degree so it depends upon your interest what you want to pursue as both has some advantage as with B.Ed you can become a teacher of higher secondary school by qualifying CET/TET where as after MA you can go for becoming lecturer by qualifying NET.
15th March 2017, 11:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for Master of Arts as well as Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

>>Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for Bachelor of Education.

>>There is no upper age limit for Bachelor of Education course.

You can choose either Master of Arts or Bachelor of Education course.
15th March 2017, 11:27 PM
kachhadiyasharda

You are eligible to both the courses M.A. as well as B.Ed. You should choose one of them in which you are most interested. If you want to make a career as a teacher, then you should choose B.Ed course otherwise choose the M.A.

Employment Areas After M.A.
- Industrial Houses
- Educational Institutes
- Business Houses
- Law Firms
- Tourism
- Public Works
15th March 2017, 11:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to do both of courses after graduation with 50 % marks.

*You must have done bachelor's degree with passing percentage to pursue Master of Arts from any college.

*Bachelor of Education requires that you need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

So you can apply for both course.
16th March 2017, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? Which one to choose? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University, you are eligible for M.A or B.Ed course.

From my point of view, you can do B.Ed course. Because after completion of B.Ed course, you can apply for government sector jobs as School Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?