22nd August 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any MNC IT company?

I got 72 in 10th, 43 in PUC, 68 in BCA and 79 in MCA. Many companies are asking throught 60% or above, am i eligible to any MNC IT companies??

18th September 2016, 10:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any MNC IT company?

The eligibility criteria required to participate in recruitment drives conducted by MNC companies varies from company to company. Different companies follows different set of eligibility criteria, process for recruiting the candidates into their companies.

Some companies like Infosys ask for 75% aggregate and TCS asks for 60% aggregate throughout studies. In such cases, only candidates who have the specified aggregate throughout studies are eligible to participate in MNC recruitment drive.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored less aggregate in your PUC, so, if the companies asks for minimum 60% aggregate throughout studies, you are not eligible to apply for such MNC IT company else, you can apply for MNC IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?