17th September 2020, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 56% in 12th English & PCB?

I got 56% in practical and theory both, which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 12th Board exam. I want to appear in AIIMS MBBS and I am in General category should I am eligible for that after a common NEET exam for admission in AIIMS?

19th September 2020, 09:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 56% in 12th English & PCB?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 56% in 12th English & PCB.

Candidate must have score 50% marks in 12th grade, whereas SC/ST/OBC category candidates must score 40% marks to become eligible for NEET 2020.

20th September 2020, 08:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 56% in 12th English & PCB?

Having managed 56% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects and being a General category candidate, you are not eligible to appear in the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination as for General category candidates, minimum marks in aggregate required in PCMB group is 60%.

For more details regarding the AIIMS admissions to different academic courses, you can refer to the link . https://www.aiimsexams.org/info/Course.html

20th September 2020, 02:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in AIIMS candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.

The examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 60% aggregate in each subject.

So, you are not eligible to appear for exam.

You are eligible to appear for NEET conducted for admission in different private and government colleges.

22nd September 2020, 02:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 56% in practical and theory both, which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 12th Board exam. I want to appear in AIIMS MBBS and I am in General category should I am eligible for that after a common NEET exam for admission in AIIMS?
Yes,you can .
Educational Qualification: Students should have completed Class 12th or its equivalent exam and should have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
Those who have taken biology as an additional subject in 10+2 can also apply for NEET 2020

24th September 2020, 05:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum marks required in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ((12th grade) to apply for AIIMS :-
-For General and OBC aspirants – 60% aggregate;
-For SC and ST candidates – 50% aggregate
-For PwD candidates - 45% aggregate

**You may not get seats in AIIMS as the minimum % required is 60%
**But yes ,you are eligible for NEET as for General
category
candidates, the required score is 50% marks in 12th
grade,whereas SC/ST/OBC category candidates must score 40%
marks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?