26th February 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography

I have completed my Masters Degree in Arts, Geography. I scored 63%.
I would like to know, whether I am eligible to appear CSIR NET, in Earth Science.

Please help, I am really confused and have no one to guide me properly.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET exam after completing masters degree in Geography and scoring 54.06% in it?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  3. How to do masters degree in GIS and RS after completing graduation in Arts Geography with 64%
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science -- [Most Discussed]
  5. CSIR(NET) Earth science model papers? Information about SLET Earth Science exam?
  6. Are BHMS students eligible for CSIR NET? Is it compulsory to have a masters degree?
  7. M.Sc Physics student can write CSIR in Earth Science?
  8. Am I eligible for CSIR and NET UGC while pursuing masters in science of footwear technology?
  9. CSIR NET JRF Earth science papers of last 3 years
  10. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get Ph.D in Chemistry?
  12. When I will get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET(Earth Science)?
  13. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  14. Good coaching centres for CSIR (Earth Science) in Delhi and rest of India?
  15. Am I eligible for CSIT UGC NET exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Science Degree in UK?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR/UGC NET for B.Sc graduate? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for JRF being a B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  18. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
26th February 2013, 10:38 AM
deepu_acd

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography

Hi,
you are eligible for CSIR NET. the eligibility qualification for this exam is, you should have minimum 55% in your reguarding subjects. you are definitely eligible to earth sciences in CSIR NET. By checking the syllabus of earth, atmospheric, ocean and planetary sciences - CSIR i can able to say that you are eligible to this. just check the syllabus once and you too can able to know. all the best.
6th April 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography

I my eligible for UGC Net exam after Complied my Post Graduation in Remote sensing and GIS ,but my graduation was in geography (arts)
1st September 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.sc biotechnology and i want to know that am l eligible for forensic science ugc net?
1st December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ugc net in computer science application after doing masters in remote sensing????
7th March 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is csir net in earth science is eligible for assistant professor geography post?
26th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to appear for csir net in EARTH SCIENCE after completing masters degree in arts geography with 68%?
28th June 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Masters Degree in Arts, Geography. I scored 63%.
I would like to know, whether I am eligible to appear CSIR NET, in Earth Science.

Please help, I am really confused and have no one to guide me properly.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
No, you are not eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
5th August 2015, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from Gauhati University with 60%. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR UGC NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences ?
Contact me at : [email protected]
2nd March 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I've completed MSC geography with 85 percentage, am I eligible to write CSIR NET earth science? And am I eligibility to apply for Phd earth science in any of the IITs
17th July 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed M.A in education , with 80%. Am i eligible for
CSIR NET in earth sciences.
Please help.
28th March 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am completely M.sc in Geography my course is 68% can I apply CSIR NET exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?