10th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?

Sir,

I have a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University . Am i eligible to appear for the Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?
  3. How may I do coaching for the post of Deputy collector as given in notification by Kerala PSC?
  4. Date of PSC exam for the post of Deputy Collector?
  5. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  6. What are the qualifications to become a Collector?
  7. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?
  8. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  9. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  11. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant exam being an Engineering graduate? -- [New]
  12. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  15. Procedure to apply for deputy collector exam? What is the date of notification?
  16. Am i eligible to become deputy collector after graduating in science stream
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
  18. After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?
18th January 2011, 11:36 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?

Basic eligibility is a graduate degree from a recognized university. So if you degree is recognized by a statutory iniversity, Yes, you are eligible.
19th January 2011, 01:23 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?

Yes you are eligible for the examination. It requires Graduation degree no matter in which area degree is taken
19th January 2011, 02:58 PM
Brinda N

Dear Sir,
I really envy your willingness to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam. As you mentioned , you have Hotel Management degree from Bangalore university, yes you can appear for PSC. The only condition, you must have residents certification of Kerala or voter id in Kerala and you must know the regional language i.e able to read, write, speak and understand Malayalam.
There will be written and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview.

WISHING YOU A GOOD FUTURE
19th January 2011, 04:14 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

yes you are!
the criteria are:
1. Candidates must have obtained B.A., B.Sc. or B.Com. Degree or any equivalent or higher degree of any recognized University.
2. Must satisfy a medical Board as to his Physical Fitness and capacity for active outdoor work.
6th February 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken B.A. economics from Panjab university in the two year course system. also I have a PG degree from annamalai university. Am I eligible to write the psc deputy collector recruitment test?
19th February 2011, 12:59 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?

hello,

here r some info.

of course why not?

you are eligible for the examination.

It requires Graduation degree no matter in which area degree is taken must be from recognised univ..............

all d best

//priya//
26th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of raising the age limit of the post from 35 years to 38/40years
4th June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

IS BBA FROM ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY ELIGIBLE FOR KERALA PSC ?
11th August 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

is the M Com of IGNOU recognised by kerala psc?
20th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

IS BBA FROM M G UNIVERSITY ELIGIBLE FOR KERALA PSC ? Also iam eligible to appear for Kerala PSC assistant grade - 2 Exam if iam having a degree in Bachelor of Business adiministation from M G University?
20th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

IS BBA FROM M G UNIVERSITY ELIGIBLE FOR KERALA PSC ? Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Statistical Assistant Grade 2 Exam if I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from M G University?
28th December 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I m an undergraduate in nursing from Dr.MGR Medical University,Tamil Nadu. i'd like to know that am i eligible to apply for the deputy collector post?what are the other criteria i should meet to become eligible?
19th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am bba computer application from annamalai university through distance education.Iwould like to know that I am eligible to apply for kerala psc degree level exams like assisstant grade2,secretariat assistant etc
22nd January 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Iam a bsc tourism and hospitality management student in what fields can i write psc examination
20th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

am complited bba (distance education) in annamalia university... if am eligible for applying SI post in kerala PSC.
27th September 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Am I eligible to appear for kerala psc statistical assistant grade II exam.I have a bsc (triple main) from bangalore university.
30th October 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a bsc airline tourism and hospitality graduate in bharathidasan university can write psc exams
12th November 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc Hospitality and Hotel Administration conducted by NCHMCT and Indira Gandhi National Open University . Can I write Kerala PSC degree based exams.
11th August 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am an Mcom postgraduate. Bcom co-operation, l can apply which are the posts of psc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?