20th September 2013, 12:32 AM
pp y

Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology

I have completed my Masters in physiotherapy in neurology, now i want to appear for the NET Exam 2014. As my masters is complete so i am eligible for the exam but i want to know that which subject i can choose?

Related Questions:
4th May 2014, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp y View Post
I have completed my Masters in physiotherapy in neurology, now i want to appear for the NET Exam 2014. As my masters is complete so i am eligible for the exam but i want to know that which subject i can choose?

Being a Master Degree course you're definitely eligible for NET Entrance Examination. But Apart from Educational qualification you need to also satisfy the percentage of marks and Age limit.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Entrance Examination is Conducted by UGC.

Master Degree course or equivalent qualification in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age limit:- Applicant age should be 19 years to 28 years in order to apply for JRF and there is no age limit for lectureship Post.

If you satisfy the age limit then you may eligible for NET Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?