9th September 2020, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the TRB exam if completed MSc(Biotechnology) and BEd(Biological Science)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MSc in Biotechnology and BEd in Biological Science. I want to appear in the TRB exam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to appear in this exam. Please let me know immediately.

16th September 2020, 10:52 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the TRB exam if completed MSc(Biotechnology) and BEd(Biological Science)?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for the TRB exam.
Eligibility for TRB exam is:
* Candidates should possess M.A/ M.Sc/ M.COM degree along with B. Ed in relevant field.
17th September 2020, 12:35 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the TRB exam if completed MSc(Biotechnology) and BEd(Biological Science)?

Eligibility criteria:-
Applicant must be a post graduate with minimum of 50% marks.
Aspirants should also have a BA or BSc degree and B. Ed from the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
Age of aspirant should not be more than 57 years..
How to apply:-
Candidates need to apply online for TNTET Exam by filling the registration form along with application form at trb.tn.nic.in
15th November 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

If I am successful in TRB exam, will I be considered for Government school job to teach botany or zoology, as I passed B.Sc and M.Sc. (Biotechnology) followed by B.Ed. (Biological Science)?
16th November 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for teaching biology in Govt schools as I completed B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Biotechnology) followed by B.Ed. (Biological Science)?
13th February 2021, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in ECE and B.ed do I eligible to write TRB?
20th February 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir am i eligible to appear in the TRB exam after completed M.sc Biotechnology and B.Ed Biological science?
13th September 2021, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in trb exam I have completed msc biotechnology and b.ed (biological science)
14th February 2022, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed UG and PG biotechnology and B.Ed biological science am i eligible for trb and for which subjects and all i am eligible kindly send the list of the subjects plz
14th February 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in trb exam I have completed B.Sc and M.Sc biotechnology and B.Ed (biological science).for which subjects and all i can apply
11th November 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear in trb exam i have completed bsc msc biotechnology and b.ed bioscience for which sub and iam eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?