24th January 2012, 09:54 PM
curlina

Am I eligible to appear for TRB exam after completing M.Com and B.Ed in commerce? Dates of the upcoming TRB exam?

Hi,
I have completed M.Com B.Ed in commerce. Could you please tell me if i am eligible to appear in TRB exam? Also could you please share me dates TRB exam.

28th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TRB exam after completing M.Com and B.Ed in commerce? Dates of the upcoming TRB exam?

i have completed b.com and then finished my m.com (education management) and after that i completed my b.ed in commerce my question is that am i eligible for attending trb exam
1st March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TRB exam after completing M.Com and B.Ed in commerce? Dates of the upcoming TRB exam?

howmany post for commerce
5th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir Am Postgraduate M.Sc., and B.Ed. appearing 2012 can i Eligible for TRP Exam For PGT
19th March 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am pg commerce the trb written exam is tamil or english please reply me
29th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Completed BSC maths and BEd in regular and completed MA english in Distance education, Am i eligible for writing trb exam in English
25th December 2012, 11:22 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

TRB has given a notification for the recruitment of Post graduate assistant posts.
The details of the notification are given below:

Pay scale for the post : 9300-34800/-

Qualification : MA/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed qualification from a recognized university or institute by NCTE

Age limit : max 57 years as on 01-07-2012

Thanks...
30th April 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed M.com., B.Ed., Am i eligible to write TNTET exam?
14th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

10 3yrsdiploma 2yrsdegree 2yrsm.com b.ed
As I am eligible for trb exam
14th May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to complete b.com, m.com special,bed in trb exam?
22nd May 2013, 02:10 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Dear friend....

You are eligible for TRB exam after completing M.Com and B.Ed in commerce..

Here with I have attached all the details regarding TRB exam.

Thank you!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(154.4 KB, 260 views)
29th August 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com., commerce and M.com co.operative Management. Shall I Eligible for B.Ed., course. Please Reply anybody.
7th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am complete mcom in second class and mphil in first class now i am study bed is am eleible for bed are want study any other master degree to make first please tel a full detail about trb and made any plans to contiue my study and give a messge to plaing of my study
13th April 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I joined M.A in distance education and B.Ed in regular college in the same year...but date of examination for both are different and year of completion also different.. Am I eligible to attend TRB exam..
7th May 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear trb and net and set but I have done ba bed regular and ma through distance education. Plz help me..
13th May 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir i did my ug BA in distance b.ed in regular,MA in distance b.ed & MA 1st year in same period. Is it applicable for pgtrb exam. Please, reply it sir, because short period for exam. I cant continue my because of above doubt.
23rd August 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com. M.Com after i studied B.Ed in Distance mode for thanjavur tamil university .am i eligible to write trb pg commerce exam.
7th May 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I finished M.Com Co-Operative Management with B.Ed. Now I am studying ordinary M.Com. please answer me am I eligible for TRB?
26th July 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

B.com M.com after studied B.Ed distance mode for tanjavur tamil university (i.e B.Ed social science)is it eligible for TRB PG commerce exam.
29th June 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I finished my BCS, M. com, B. Ed. Am I eligible for trb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?