2nd February 2021, 01:53 PM
nileshkumardewangan

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Environmental Science) after completing MTech(Soil Water Engineering)?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying MTech in Soil Water Engineering. I want to apply for the UGC NET in Environmental Science. Am I eligible to appear in this NET with such specialization after completing my MTech?

2nd March 2021, 05:03 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Environmental Science) after completing MTech(Soil Water Engineering)?

Yes, you will be eligible after completion of Mtech to apply for UGC NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry? 6 1st March 2023 09:31 AM
Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science? 10 2nd January 2022 08:03 PM
Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Civil and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? 8 26th September 2019 02:58 PM
Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology? 5 6th July 2019 07:20 PM
Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not? 4 29th December 2018 01:11 PM