9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?

I have completed masters in forestry am I eligible for ugc net in environmental science. Please help needed. What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  3. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  4. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Environmental science if I have completed masters degree in environmental studies with 55% marks? -- [New]
  6. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  8. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  9. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing M.Sc in Public Health Nursing?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET JRF in Life Science exam after completing Bachelor's in Zoology and Masters in Environmental Science?
  11. Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear in UGC NET 2017 December exam?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?
  14. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science
  16. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Civil and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  18. Between Environmental Science and Life Science which is to choose to appear in UGC-NET for Botany student? Best coaching classes for UGC-NET in Lucknow?
9th September 2016, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?

No, are not eligible for NET environmental sciences subject. You need a M.Sc degree in environmental sciences subject with 55% marks to become eligible for this exam.

In case, you belong to a reserved category, then you just need 50% marks in M.Sc degree. Masters is forestry will not make you eligible for NET environmental sciences subject.
9th September 2016, 10:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to appear for the UGC NET examination. Since you have completed your Masters degree you are eligible for NET examinations.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the respective field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the UGC-NET examination.
9th September 2016, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed masters in forestry am I eligible for ugc net in environmental science. Please help needed. What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed masters degree in forestry, So you can't apply UGC NET exam in Environmental Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Environmental Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science.
18th April 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me with the all procedure regarding the steps for appearing in NET Exam after completing M.Sc in forestry..
3rd October 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm persuing my masters in forestry. Am I eligible to write UGC NET in environmental science or I should write CSIR NET. please guide me sir.
1st March 2023, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET Environmental Science after finishing LLM in Environmental Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?