20th August 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT?

My date of birth is 30 - 12 - 2000.for which session I am eligible to apply aipmt?

21st August 2015, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth is 30 - 12 - 2000.for which session I am eligible to apply aipmt?
As per age criteria, you are eligible for AIPMT exam in 2017.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
22nd August 2015, 12:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental test. As the full form suggests it is an entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for the selection of deserving candidates for their medical courses such as MBBS & BDS from government medical college providing quality education at a reasonable cost.

To be eligible for this examination one has to have qualifications given below:-

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree or pursuing the final year of same from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing for the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years provided to the reserved category candidates.

Now as per your date of birth i.e; 30.12.2000 you will be eligible for appearing in AIPMT from the session 2017 onwards till you satisfy the upper age limit.

For more details regarding the syllabus, question pattern for your preparation you can log on the official link of AIPMT i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in.
22nd August 2015, 02:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

The AIPMT eligibility criteria for candidate seeking admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course. According to AIPMT eligibility criteria candidates must be 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course and have secured qualifying marks in 10+2. The upper age limit for candidate seeking admission under 15% All India Quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?