19th June 2016, 01:31 AM
mantuslwd

Am I eligible to apply for assistant professor join in government colleges after completion of M.Com through distance mode?

I have completed M.com through distance mode & completed NET am I eligible for Assistant Professor in Govt colleges? Can you please provide me the complete information soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
19th June 2016, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for assistant professor join in government colleges after completion of M.Com through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantuslwd View Post
I have completed M.com through distance mode & completed NET am I eligible for Assistant Professor in Govt colleges? Can you please provide me the complete information soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.
You have completed M.Com degree and also you have done UGC NET exam, so you are eligible for Assistant professor in government college.

Those candidates who have completed Ph.D course or completed UGC NET score are eligible for Assistant professor in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?