11th December 2011, 07:24 PM
vikvikvik

Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in IT stream?

i am a b.tech IT branch student .. and want to apply for Government jobs... am i eligible for that

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  2. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  3. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  4. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  5. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Ed candidate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  9. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  10. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  11. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  13. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  14. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  15. Government jobs for B.Tech holders in IT stream? What kind of jobs offered for IT stream candidates?
  16. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  17. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  18. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
12th December 2011, 04:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in IT stream?

You are eligible to apply for Government jobs. You can apply for jobs in firms like CDIT, Keltron, CDAC, etc. You can also apply in telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc. Another option for you is to apply for other core companies like SAIL, Bharat Petroleum, NTPC, etc. These companies recruit through either written test or GATE score and interview. You can also apply for various tests conducted by UPSC, PSC, and SSC.
1st February 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in IT stream?

How i may join D.P with 10th pass.and what is first procedure.please tel urgent.
10th February 2012, 10:27 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikvikvik View Post
i am a b.tech IT branch student .. and want to apply for Government jobs... am i eligible for that
HI,
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?