29th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?

Sir/Mam,

I want to appear in B.A examination of your University . Please Confirm whether certificate of graduation is valid for applying to government job. Kindly inform me as soon as possible as I need to get the job soon. Thanks!

with Regards
Your Sincerely,

( Narinder Mehra.)

Related Questions:
29th August 2015, 05:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?

Yes, the candidate's who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the receptive government jobs.

As the eligibility criteria is different for all posts and depends on the postilion of the job.

For clerks and low level officers the educational qualification is class 12, while that for officers range the educational qualification is graduation or post graduation.

The aspirant must ensure that the graduation certificate must be obtained from a recognized university.
29th August 2015, 07:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to appear in B.A examination of your University . Please Confirm whether certificate of graduation is valid for applying to government job. Kindly inform me as soon as possible as I need to get the job soon. Thanks!

with Regards
Your Sincerely,

( Narinder Mehra.)
After completion of BA course, you can apply for government sector jobs like Banking Sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.
29th August 2015, 08:28 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

B.A stands for Bachelor In Arts which is a under graduate course duration of 3 years , After clearing your BA degree you can appear any government jobs which you will fulfill their respective eligibility.
But you can appear for banking sector , railways , Upsc , SSC , Etc..The exam eligibility criteria are as follows :

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The final year students can also apply for exam.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, there is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit website :
http://www.ibps.in
http://www.upsc.gov.in
http://www.ssc.nic.in
29th August 2015, 08:31 PM
candycrush

Yes B.A. degree is valid for any of the government sector jobs that does not require any special stream for the postings.

With the graduation degree you shall open path for the government jobs for you.

For example you can appear for various exams like SSC CGL, IBPS Cleark and P.O., post office and railways.

Also the preparation strategy for all of these exams are same that is.

1. Logical Reasoning

2. Arithematic Ability

3. General Knowledge

4. General English

You may also appear for the prestigious UPSC civil services exam in B.A is offered as one paper
30th August 2015, 11:46 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

with Regards
Your Sincerely,

( Narinder Mehra.)
Yes, you are eligible for Government job with B.A Graduation. There are many jobs in government department will be selected through the examination conducted by the state government. There are different types of the eligibility criteria will be applicable for each post. For some posts they ask only 10th standard qualification for this the degree and engineering holders also apply. For some posts the educational qualification is graduation so the arts graduates and engineering graduates will also apply for these posts. Nowadays the demand for the government job are picking up. So the competition will be more, because for the qualification of 10th standard the engineering graduates will also apply and write the examination.
30th August 2015, 01:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job after passing B.A. graduation degree.

Candidate who have completed graduation in ant stream from some recognised college is eligible for government job. Yes, B.A. is a valid graduation course.

You can apply for Civil Service Exam, SSC exams, State PSC exams, IBPS Bank PO and clerk exams etc.
30th August 2015, 07:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, bachelor's degree in arts is valid for various types of government jobs. You need not worry about your degree because bachelor's degree in arts holding candidates are applicable for government jobs like:

1. Civil Services examination.

2. IBPS Common written exam for clerk and PO.

3. Railways jobs.

4. Staff Selection commission Combined Graduate level exams.

5. Jobs in teaching line etc.

You can apply for various exams after completing your bachelor's degree or while pursuing final year of the graduation.
30th August 2015, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, to get government job you must have completed Graduation from a recognized university and must have graduation certificate is mandatory. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing government job recruitment examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are willing to do Bachelor of Arts course, I am sure you will be eligible to apply for government job exams. Make sure you have valid graduation certificate before you apply for government examinations. Yes, your certificates will be verified during Interview of the same examination. Generally, certificates are not required for first stage of the recruitment process but they need during your second round of selection process i.e., during Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?