30th October 2017, 11:38 PM
Gopalbhai joshi

Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University?

I have completed MSc physics in MKU university for distance learning so this degree valid for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat government and I am completed bed but MSc physics in MKU University? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MKU degree not valid for vidyashyk job in Gujarat government?
  2. What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer?
  3. Why M.Sc from MKU distance mode is not considered for Vidhyashayak job in Gujarat?
  4. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completing B.Sc Instrumentation and B.Ed in Gujarat state?
  5. Can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  7. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  8. Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  10. What can I do after final year M.A? Which is a better option between BSc PCM?
  11. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  13. Validity of degree from Madurai Kamraj University in 2017 for Shikshan Sahayak job?
  14. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  15. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Which degree is required for admission in BCA? I have completed intermediate in Arts
  17. Am I eligible for Teaching or not after B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
1st November 2017, 11:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University?

For recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in teacher eligibility test conducted by the state or central government.

The eligibility to appear in examination for higher secondary teacher is that candidate must have passed master degree as well as have B.Ed from a recognised institute.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in it become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government school.
11th June 2022, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University?

Which university for msc valid for vidhyasahayak guj gov.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?