18th January 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades?

I have completed my Junior Basic Training (JBT)and also cleared Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). AM I eligible now to apply for Uttar Pradesh government teacher job? If yes, which class teacher job can I get? If not, what further qualification I require to be eligible?

31st January 2018, 05:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UP Government Teacher Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this UP Government Teacher. There is a certain eligibility criteria required to apply and here is that.

>> You must have completed Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and BTC from NCTE.

(or)

>> Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed or B.Ed in Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India.

>> As you are done with JBT Training and qualified in CTET Examination you might have definitely meet the required educational qualification criteria. Hence, I can say that you will be eligible to apply for UP Government Teacher Recruitment in Primary Section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?