25th December 2020, 10:24 AM
Anjana jeyakumar

Am I eligible to apply for the ISRO exam if scored 55% in one semester of BTech and 66% in overall?

Sir, I have overall 66 percentage in BTech. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO exam? But in individual calculation in one semester I got 55 percentage. Am I eligible or not? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th December 2020, 12:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the ISRO exam if scored 55% in one semester of BTech and 66% in overall?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for the ISRO exam if scored 55% in one semester of BTech and 66% in overall.

To apply for ISRO exam, you must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized university.

Since your overall aggregate is more than 60%, you are eligible to apply for ISRO exam.
26th December 2020, 08:05 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the ISRO exam if scored 55% in one semester of BTech and 66% in overall?

It is not possible to get into ISRO through direct recruitment with 50% average marks. Minimum requirement for appearing for written tests 65% aggregate in all the semesters.Instead, you can sit for GATE exams. If you manage to perform excellently in GATE, you can apply for doing Masters in IIST. I am not sure whether your UG aggregate will be counted to appear for written test/interview in IIST. But that's the only option that is available for you in the immediate future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?