21st January 2011, 05:29 PM
Avinash Tanikella

Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?

My Father is a government employee in Orissa.Am i eligible to wrpte the EAMCET Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered as local or non local for EAMCET if my father is central governemnt employee?
  2. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  3. What is eligibility for getting the OBC cerificate?
  4. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  5. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  6. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  7. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  9. Am I eligible to seek admission in MBBS course in Orrisa even if I did not pass 12th from here but my father is posted in this state?
  10. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for KEAM if i am a government employee?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee? -- [New]
  13. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  14. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  16. Am I eligible for EAMCET after completing HSC from Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility for fee concession and scholarship being a NCL candidate and father is a government employee?
  18. How to join Indian Railway if my father is already an employee being an ECE student?
21st January 2011, 07:43 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?

Yes you can go through the Engineering Agricultural Medicine Common Entrance Test(EAMCET).It doesn't depend where your father works but it depends where you have studied for the last six years.If your studying in Andhra Pradesh from the last six years then you will be treated as a local in the University zone your from and 85% of the seats will be reserved for the locals.

If your a non local then you will be treated as a non local and only 15% of the seats will be reserved for you.
15th March 2011, 03:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned where you studied your secondary and higher secondary. It does not matter where your father is working, rather where you studied.

In general, candidates should belong to the state of A.P to write this exam or you have to satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.

So if you satisfy this requirement, you are eligible to appear for this exam.
4th December 2011, 08:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash Tanikella View Post
My Father is a government employee in Orissa.Am i eligible to wrpte the EAMCET Exam?
hi,
You are eligible for the EMCET exam in A.P
You will come under non-residential category.
Total 15% seat is reserve for non-residential category.

GOOD LUCK!
24th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am central govt employee in Railways fully educated from AP, My daughter from 02nd to 12th studied in karnataka, Is my daughter eligible to write AP EAMCET or not?
26th December 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

My father is government employees in ts can I get a seat in mcet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?