21st April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?

Sir/Mam,

i am shruti of ece 4th sem.
what is the procedure of joining summer internship at ISRO, Delhi.?
Can i join the internship? Am I eligible to join while doing 4th semester? Can you please give me the information soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  7. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  10. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  14. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  16. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
23rd April 2015, 03:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?

For your kind information i want to tell you that ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organisation. So for getting training in the ISRO you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for getting training in the ISRO. I think that ISRO will provide training to the students belonging to space craft courses and you must have to clear all the subjects during your academics in the first attempt.
1st March 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am a B.Tech (Bio Technology) student in chennai...
Am I eligible for ISRO internship...
kindly reply me is that possible and help me that how to I start work for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?