2nd August 2017, 02:11 PM
vasu vinoth

Am I eligible to apply for law college after completion of B.Sc Physics and 27 years old? List of colleges to apply?

Am I eligible to apply for law college after completion of B.Sc Physics and 27 years old? If so, can you please list me the colleges in which I can apply for the course? What type of preparation is needed before to ensure that I will clear the course with the best result?

4th August 2017, 11:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for law college after completion of B.Sc Physics and 27 years old? List of colleges to apply?

You are eligible to get apply in Law college for admission in LLB course.

LLB is three year duration course and to appear in entrance examination for admission in course the required eligibility is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to get admission.

The required aggregate to appear in examination varies with examination ( most commonly 50% ).

So, you must visit official website of respective college in which you want to get admission for more details.
4th August 2017, 07:10 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for law college after completion of B.Sc Physics and 27 years old? List of colleges to apply?

Eligibility for LLB:-

Candidates must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.

Entrances exams for LLB:-

CLAT
LAWCET

List of top LLB colleges:-

The National Law Institute University
Bhopal

NALSAR University of Law
Hyderabad

National Law University
Jodhpur

Hidayatullah National Law University
Raipur

Amity Law School
Noida

Gujarat National Law University
Gandhinagar

ILS Law College
Pune

National Law School of India University
Bangalore

Symbiosis Law School
Pune

The ICFAI University
Dehradun

National Law University
Delhi

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar

Job profiles:-

Law reporter
Advocate
Notary
Trustee
Teacher
Lecturer
Magistrate
Sessions judge
Legal advisor
Legal expert

Advance course after LLB:-

LLM
4th August 2017, 10:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue Law course ( LLB ) is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you will be eligible to get admission in course after the completion of degree. There is no upper age limit to get admission in course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in the course while in some of the universities admission is offered on merit basis.

So, to get detail for admission visit official link of respective university in which you want to get admission.
5th August 2017, 12:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu vinoth View Post
Am I eligible to apply for law college after completion of B.Sc Physics and 27 years old? If so, can you please list me the colleges in which I can apply for the course? What type of preparation is needed before to ensure that I will clear the course with the best result?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the law course after B.SC Physics. As you have done bachelors then your law course is of 3 year time duration.

All Indian Level Entrance Exam for LLB course:-

1). LSAT(Law School Admission Test).

2). AIBE(All India Bar Examination).

3). AILET(All India Law Entrance Test).

4). CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

>> These are the test conducted by various government organization in India for entrance to law colleges.

Eligibility to Apply for LLB Entrance Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the law entrance exam is graduation from government recognize institute.

>> Candidate belongs to general category going to apply for exam must have scored at least 45% marks. For Reserve category candidate there is relaxation of 5% marks is provided.

>> Candidate studding in final year are also allowed to apply for entrance exam.

Top Law Colleges to Join after Entrance exam:-

1). NALSAR University of Law.(Hyderabad).

2). The National Law Institute University.(Bhopal).

3). Gujrat National Law University.(Gandhinagar).

4). Faculty of Law.(BHU Varanasi).

5). National Law University.(New Delhi).

6). National Law School of India University.(Bangalore).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?