8th June 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my 3 years regular degree course in B.Com. Now, am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science? Do I need to appear for any entrance as well? If yes, then please share the details of entrance.

13th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science after completion of B.Com?

The minimum education required to pursue M.Sc. in Forensic Science is a bachelor degree course in Engineering, Pharmacy, Criminology, Forensic Science and Science from a recognised university.

So, having completed bachelor's degree in Commerce stream i.e; B.Com. degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Forensic Science degree course.
14th June 2019, 08:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science after completion of B.Com?

The eligibility criteria to appear for Master of Science in Forensic Science:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in science, engineering, criminology, forensic science etc from a recognized university.

2. You must have minimum of 45% marks in bachelor's degree.

Bachelor of Commerce candidates can not apply for M.Sc Forensic science.
15th June 2019, 12:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Forensic Science:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science, forensic science, criminology etc from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course.

>>Commerce graduates can not apply for M.Sc Forensic course.
15th June 2019, 11:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 3 years regular degree course in B.Com. Now, am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science? Do I need to appear for any entrance as well? If yes, then please share the details of entrance.
Dear,

You are not eligible to do this postgraduate level program.

Students those having bachelors degree in the field of – Engineering, Pharmacy, Criminology, Forensic Science and Science are eligible to do this course.

Minimum aggregate marks required is 45-55% marks in there graduation.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?