23rd January 2011, 10:00 PM
Soumyachalakkal

Which GATE score will be taken into account if first attempt marks were better than second?

If I write GATE for two consecutive years and if my first score is better than the second then which will be taken into account???

24th January 2011, 02:05 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which GATE score will be taken into account if first attempt marks were better than second?

hi...
the gate score is valid for two years,
if your if you are writing the gate exam continuously for two years then you can use the score of better of the two,
if you are writing the exam after two years the previous one then your only the second attempt marks will be considered
all the best
24th January 2011, 03:03 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which GATE score will be taken into account if first attempt marks were better than second?

hello,

the GATE score is valid for three years,so if you write two times GATE exam,you can submit the best score out of the two scores.

So,prepare well and all the best for your coming exams.

regards,
yash
15th June 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i get chance in m tech after msc math by giving gate only for one time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?