27th December 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?

After bsc mlt am i eligible for msc forensic science and is there any scope for forensic sientist in india msc forensics and also phd forensic

30th January 2014, 06:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?

Forensic science is basically involves in the scientific principles for the investigation of the Crime.There is an analysis of scientific data for application to the study and resolution of issues such as Investigation,crime,Criminal Identification and Civil and Regulatory matters.

YES,you are eligible to get into the course.The eligibility criteria is as follows-You must have a basic bachelor degree in any one of the below subjects such as Botany,Physics,Chemistry,Microbiology,Biochemistry ,B.D.S,B.Pharm,Zoology,Applied science and more.

Basically in most of the forensic science labs,to work for them only Bachelor degree is needed in physical science.Coming to the scope of this course,there is a very huge for you in Forensic science field.

Basically input for a particular issue,will be given by the Forensic scientists which is incorporated by the investigating Officer for preparing the case for presentation in the court.

After successful completion of this course in this field you can find various employment opportunities like in Forensic Science laboratories,Corporate offices,Defense forces laboratories,Security agencies industry,Drug laboratories,Central Bureau of Investigation(C.B.I),Intelligence Bureau (I.B), Criminal Investigation Department(C.I.D) and more.
15th February 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?

sir,I am a student of b.sc3year.(zoology&chemistry) plz tell me i can appied forensic science .what are percentege this qualificaton. i now form fill. anit kumar
23rd March 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am student of bsc in botany&zoology can i eligible for msc in forensic science? Plz ans
1st June 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what percentage in BMLT required for admission M.sc in Forensic
19th June 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.sc in zoology and chemistry with 58% Mark and i wantto do m.sc in forensik science in lucknow university plz guide about this branch
29th June 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of bsc biotechnology first year. I'm planning to take up forensic science for my masters. Is it a good idea to get good jobs in india?
16th August 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my B.SC in Forensic Science in Amity University, UP. and presently I am in 5th Semister. Sir May I be able to know , how I I be admitted to M.SC (Forensic Science) in other Govt University in India and How I can I find the syllebus for entrance Examination. in 2016.
26th January 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon, Is in necessary to have a Bachelors in Forensic Science to pursue Masters in Forensic Science? Will a student from Bachelors of Science (Chemistry) be eligible for Forensic Science?
11th June 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate in agriculture biotechnology I eligible for msc forensic science
1st July 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed out bsc chemistry this year..I want to join MSC forensic science n i want to know the percentage and is it necessary to give an entrance..am totally blind about the college if it possible pls help
27th July 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing BSC in forensic science so what eligibility I need to do MSC in forensic science
13th September 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam bsc nursing student as iam eligible for msc forensic science ?
7th March 2020, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam msc mlt student as am eligible to take msc forensic course.... I want to know college, %,etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?