26th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MAT and SNAP Exams after completion of B.Sc IT from Vinayaka Mission University?

i m doing my B.SC. IT from vinayaka mission university with distance education mode. i want to apply for MAT/SNAP

ca i apply for it?

26th June 2012, 04:33 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MAT and SNAP Exams after completion of B.Sc IT from Vinayaka Mission University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing my B.SC. IT from vinayaka mission university with distance education mode. i want to apply for MAT/SNAP

ca i apply for it?
vinayaka mission university is recognised by UGC

eligibility
The candidate has to possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, that is, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech, etc.

the candidates should have done graduation or its equivalent under 10+2+3 examination pattern, from any recognized institute of University, which is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.

Those students, who have appeared for final year of the qualifying examination and waiting for their results, are also eligible to apply for the MAT exam.

The final year appearing candidates may also apply for the competitive entrance test, but they have to show all the required documentary evidences or certificates at the time of admission.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=2][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?