7th October 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UPSC exam after completion of graduation from Swami Vivekananda University

I want to know that can i appear in UPSC exams after completion of graduation from swami vivekananda university which is a associate collage of vinayaka mission university.

11th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam after completion of graduation from Swami Vivekananda University

Dear Friend,
Yes,You are eligible for the UPSC Examinations but you must be at least 21 Years of age and not Exceed more then that of 30 Years to become totally eligible.

Beside this for other informations and detail regarding the eligibility criteria for UPSC Examinations as well as to clear your queries you can also visit to the site of UPSC Exams below:-
www.upsc.gov.in
11th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam after completion of graduation from Swami Vivekananda University

Dear Friend,
Yes,You are eligible for the UPSC Examinations but you must be at least 21 Years of age and not Exceed more then that of 30 Years to become totally eligible.

Beside this for other informations and detail regarding the eligibility criteria for UPSC Examinations as well as to clear your queries you can also visit to the site of UPSC Exams below:-
www.upsc.gov.in
11th May 2013, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for UPSC exam because Swami Vivekanand University is recognized by UGC.

So if you have completed your Graduation from this University then don't worry and start your preparation for UPSC exam.

Also your age should be between 21 to 30 years if you are General category candidate. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

You have to score top marks in the examination to get into merit list for selection. The exam will have following stages:

-Preliminary Exam

-Mains Exam

-Interview

So move on with your preparation because you are definitely eligible and you have to be very well prepared for this exam because it is one of the top level Government jobs in India.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th October 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

if i complete graduation with commerce.
7th October 2013, 01:48 PM
ashok.more002

Dear Friend,

www.upsc.gov.in
7th October 2013, 01:54 PM
swatipandey2012

yes,you can appear in UPSC exam but your age limit must have attained the age of 21years and must not have attained the age of 30years.
13th October 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Does B.A degree from S V N university Sagar MP valid for Govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?