29th April 2012, 09:06 PM
viveksinghbhadoria

Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?

sir ,

i m done 12th with commerce and then doing b.com 2nd year

so, i m able to apply for MPPSC .

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  2. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  3. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for CDS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Com?
  6. What is the maximum age required for MPPSC exam?
  7. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  9. Eligibility for MPPSC 2015 examination
  10. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  11. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  12. Which would be the perfect graduation course for MPPSC? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SLET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  15. Am I eligible for SET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Criminology being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in B.Sc with Chemistry?
  17. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  18. How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
20th May 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?

Am I eligible for MPPSC after passing 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?