8th September 2011, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA?

sir i am learning mba 2nd y' 1st year marks 55.35% am i eligible for set exam?
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  2. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  3. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  4. Can I do MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for CDS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Com?
  6. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  7. Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BMS?
  8. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  10. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  11. Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get scholarship if pursuing MBA 2nd year?
  14. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Criminology being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in B.Sc with Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Eligibility to study DGO in Abroad for BAMS 2nd year female candidate?
8th September 2011, 06:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am learning mba 2nd y' 1st year marks 55.35% am i eligible for set exam?
reply me soon.
SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test And Post graduate candidates are eligible to apply for SET Examination.

>> But Only Final year Post Graduates candidates are eligible for SET Examination. So, You are Pursuing your Final year MBA Course then you are eligible for SET Examination.

The Eligiblity criteria are same as UGC NET Examination, Means you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your MBA Course only then you are eligible for SET Examination. The Notification of SET Examination was already availiable in the SET Official website.

>> The last date of apply for SET Examination was 20/Sep/2011 and the registration process was already started form 17/Aug/2011.

So, If you are Interested in SET Examination, then please apply for this examination Online, The examination fees of SET Was Rs 550 and If you want to need complete Information about NET Then please visit the official website -

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
8th September 2011, 06:33 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: Am I eligible for SET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA?

Dear friend,

>>After MBA , you are not eligible for SET exam but if you have completed masters degree then you are eligible.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for SET exam.Your masters degree must be from UGC approved.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

Because final year students are eligible for SET exam.

All the best

Sour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?