27th May 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Graduation from Commerce stream?

Hi, I'm Priyanka and I have completed my graduation from Commerce stream. Can I appear for MPSC and whether I'm eligible for giving MPSC from Commerce stream or not?

29th May 2019, 07:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Graduation from Commerce stream?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
29th May 2019, 08:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Graduation from Commerce stream?

The full form of MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for MPSC exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The age criteria is 18-33 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for MPSC exam after bachelor's degree in commerce.
29th May 2019, 11:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the basic qualifications required to apply for MPSC State Services examination are as below :-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 38 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the state government norms.

* You must have completed degree in any stream from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible. Language competency in Marathi is also desired.

So, having completed your graduation degree in commerce stream, you are eligible for MPSC examination as far as the educational qualification for the same is concerned.

For more detailed information regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?