21st May 2019, 05:37 PM
Utkarsh chaurasiya

How to apply for training in BSNL, Gorakhapur?

Hello Sir, I am B.Tech (2nd years) student and my department is ECE and my name is Utkarsh Chaurasiya. I want to do training in BSNL from Gorakhapur.
So please inform me related to training application procedure.

30th May 2019, 12:46 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to apply for training in BSNL, Gorakhapur?

BSNL (Bharatiya Sanchar Nigam Limited) is a government organisation and the process of getting an internship here is different from other private or public sector organisations.

Procedure to apply for training in BSNL:

<> Having a reference in BSNL would be highly beneficial.

<> You can submit your application along with a recommendation letter by your HOD at the nearest telephone exchange.

<> You can also get enrolled for the BSNL Employbility Enhancement Training Program (EETP).

<> It is paid, the application and details of the program are available on the official website of BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?