17th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NDA(Airforce)? I am a Intermediate student from AP

I am an intermediate student from Andhra Pradesh. I have -2 eye site.
am I eligible to apply NDA (Air Force)

18th January 2013, 10:37 AM
babanpreet

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA(Airforce)? I am a Intermediate student from AP

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct National Defense Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination for those candidates who wants to Join Army , Navy & Airforce wings of NDA

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA 1 2013 Examination :

Age Limit : Candidates date of birth must lie between 02 January, 1995 to 01 July 1997. Age Relaxation will be extended as per goct norms.

Educational Qualification : Candidates who want to join the NDA 1 2013 they should be Intermediate (class 12th ) pass out or have any equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.

Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates are not required to pay any fee.

Fees is to be deposited through any branch of State bank of India .

Selection Criteria : Candidates have to face and crack the written test, psychological Aptitude test , Intelligence Test and SSB Interview for getting selection in NDA 1 2013.
18th January 2013, 11:57 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA(Airforce)? I am a Intermediate student from AP

hello,
Friend...
You want to join the Indian air force (IAF). There is a examination, through which you can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF), INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY (NA), INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA). This examination is known as NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA).

This NDA examination is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION(UPSC) in a year, i.e. NDA-I, NDA -II .

The selection procedure for this examination is -

>> WRITTEN TEST
>> SSB INTERVIEW
>> PHYSICAL TEST

The educational qualification needed for this examination is a 12th degree from a recognized board. In order to apply for the IAF/NA , you must have subjects physics & maths in 12th. Also, you must have scored at least 60% in 12th.
Otherwise, you can only apply for the INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA).

WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS-

PHYSICAL STANDARDS-

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,..
There is not any kind of age limit relaxation is applicable for any reserved category.

You must have Indian nationality.

You must have marital status unmarried.

You must be a male.

[B][B][I][I][U][U][COLOR="Orange"]For more information, you can visit the official websites-www.upsc.gov.in
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?