28th January 2013, 04:34 PM
pinkvin

How to do CS while pursuing M.Com?

Sir, i m pursuing M.Com last year, now i wnt to do CS. pls suggest me...

6th March 2014, 10:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CS while pursuing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkvin View Post
Sir, i m pursuing M.Com last year, now i wnt to do CS. pls suggest me...

Well, you're eligible for CS course. It's really advantage for you to apply for CS course after completing M.Com course.
Doing CS course after completing M.Com course will increase job prospectus in corporate sectors.

Since you have already completed bachelor degree course. So, You can directly apply for Intermediate course. You need not apply for Foundation course. Because graduation candidates are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

The Applicant who are completed Graduation are exempted from the Foundation Program.

CS stands for Company Secretary Course. This course is divided into three levels , Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

For Foundation Program:- The candidate should have completed a recognized Institution 12th standard.
For Intermediate course :- The candidate should have completed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree and Final degree candidate may also eligible to apply for this course.

So, After completing M.Com course you're directly able to enroll for Intermediate Program in CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?