23rd August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?

i am a candidate of west bengal.can i apply orissa govt medical exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Are West Bengal candidates eligible for medical colleges in Orissa?
  2. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  4. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state? -- [New]
  9. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  10. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  11. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  12. Whether a candidate of Bihar is eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO?
  13. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Can I apply for OJEE Medical exam if I am from West Bengal?
  15. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  16. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  17. Will I get government medical college in West Bengal after scoring 1311
  18. Date of next Government Level Exam in West Bengal? How to apply for it?
31st July 2016, 07:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?

No, you will not be eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal.

Eligibility criteira for Odisha Medical Admission Exam :-

- The candidate should have appeared in NEET 2016 entrance exam.

- The candidate should be a domicile of Odisha state.

- The candidate minimum age to appear is 17 years of age or more on December 31, 2016 and there is no upper age limit.

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 of Board of School Education, Odisha or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate and must have also passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with 40% marks in case of SC/ BC and SBC and 45% marks in case of Physically Handicapped.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?