8th February 2022, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Environmental Engineering and M.Tech in Hydraulics (Civil Engineering)?

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Environmental Engineering and M.Tech in Hydraulics (Civil Engineering)?

10th October 2022, 12:44 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Environmental Engineering and M.Tech in Hydraulics (Civil Engineering)?

the UGC NET exam is conducted by the central government and it is an entrance exam for the eligibility for the junior research fellowship and to pursue of career as an assistant professor
For the following you must meet all the criterias
Students who want to appear for the following exam must have completed they are post graduate or the masters degree from a recognise board and must have period their degree in environmental science in the same year of the UGC as gap more than one year will make them non eligible for the exam

Candidates who have qualified they are PhD in the following have relaxation in the marks criteria that is 5% relaxation
the minimum marks required for the candidate in the masses degree for the general category is 55% and for the reserved category it is 50%
the age limit for the juniors research fellowship should not be more than 30 years and the agent limit relaxation is given for this is a candidate students
if you full the above criteria send you will be eligible for the following exam
13th October 2022, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Environmental Engineering and M.Tech in Hydraulics (Civil Engineering)?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Environmental Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?