22nd August 2016, 11:14 PM
ALIAHUNIVERSITY

Eligibility to appear for UGC NET in subject of Environmental Science while studying in M.Tech final year of Civil Engineering?

My name is Md. Mahi. I am a Civil Engineering student. I am a M.tech final year student. I want to know am I eligible for UGC NET exam in the subject of Environmental Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Civil and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  4. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  9. Between Environmental Science and Life Science which is to choose to appear in UGC-NET for Botany student? Best coaching classes for UGC-NET in Lucknow?
  10. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  11. Which subject to choose in CSIR NET in place of Environmental Science?
  12. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  15. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  16. Can I apply for NET in Environmental Science subject? I have completed B.E in Biotechnology
  17. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
24th August 2016, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for UGC NET in subject of Environmental Science while studying in M.Tech final year of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIAHUNIVERSITY View Post
My name is Md. Mahi. I am a Civil Engineering student. I am a M.tech final year student. I want to know am I eligible for UGC NET exam in the subject of Environmental Science?
You are doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering, So you are not eligible to do UGC NET exam in Environmental Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Environmental Science from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for UGC NET exam in Environmental Science.

For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
9th March 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for UGC NET in subject of Environmental Science while studying in M.Tech final year of Civil Engineering?

I have done M.tech in Environmental studies from IIT BHU. For Which exam of NET I will be eligible.. CSIR NeT or UGC NeT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?