10th December 2018, 10:38 AM
RM khan

Am I eligible to apply for UPTET with 42% in Graduation?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have secured 42% marks in my Graduation. I want to apply for UPTET. But I don't know that whether with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to apply for this eligibility test or not. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th December 2018, 12:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPTET with 42% in Graduation?

Let me tell you that you are eligible to write UPTET only after completing B.Ed.
Without completing B.Ed you are not eligible to write TET entrance exam.
After completing graduation you can pursue B.Ed. Only graduation is not sufficient for this.
14th December 2018, 11:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

UPTET refers to Uttar Pradesh teacher entrance test and to be eligible for the same examination the minimum marks required in graduation degree is 50%. Relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having completed graduation with 42% marks you're not eligible for appearing in the same examination.
15th December 2018, 09:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for UPTET Exam, candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation from a recognized University/Institute.

As you have secured 42% marks in graduation, so you are not eligible for UPTET exam.
15th December 2018, 07:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for UPTET with 42% in Graduation.

=> In order to apply for UPTET, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation course is 50% for open and 45% for reserved category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?