29th August 2011, 11:16 PM
ammu.nani

Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?

sir..i was detained in my 2nd yr of btech.now i am dng final yr.we have campus drive of "accenture" next week.am i eligible to attend...will accenture accept the candidates who have a gap of 1yr in their educational background? kindly help me...
thanku

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  2. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to attend Accenture and Wipro Off-Campus Drives?
  6. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  7. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  8. When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Does Accenture consider best of 5 subjects to attend its Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend HCL Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech 2nd year student who has a year-lack? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?
  13. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?
  15. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 53.31% aggregate in 1st two years of BCA?
  18. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
1st September 2011, 04:12 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammu.nani View Post
sir..i was detained in my 2nd yr of btech.now i am dng final yr.we have campus drive of "accenture" next week.am i eligible to attend...will accenture accept the candidates who have a gap of 1yr in their educational background? kindly help me...
thanku

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ACCENTURE

Yes, you are eligible for Accenture campus placement... 1 year of study gap is ok for most of the companies placement coming for campus... the eligibility criteria for Accenture is as follows..

-> 60 % above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> No current arrears.

-> Maximum of 2 years study gap.

-> Good Technical and communication skills.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> As you have study gap of 1 year, you might get the question from the interview in technical or HR round asking for the reason of the gap by then you must have the proper answer to put in front of them..

-> If you are going to give a negative thought to them then you will loose your points so be careful in answering that question and prepare well for it...

-> To know more about Accenture placement details CLICK HERE!!!
1st September 2011, 05:10 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?

yes, you are eligible for accenture campus placement as you have 1 year study gap if inteviewer ask question about the study gap. keep in mind give positive answer to them and do not answer negatively. If you answer negtively your points will be reduce. You should have good communication skill.

All the best
regards.
1st September 2011, 05:32 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?

Of course you are eligible.

The eligibility criteria for Accenture -

1.you have to score 60% in through out your academic carrier .
2.No backlogs are allowed.
3.Year gap more the one is not allowed.
4.Good communication skill.

So if you can satisfy all the above criteria , you are eligible .

Don't worry about the 1 year gap ,get prepared for the campus drive.

Thank you
10th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am anu studying MCA final year .i dnt have 60% in graduation. am i eligible for campus?
19th September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.E from pune university .i had 1 year gap in engg.i got 61% in final year,so is this score considered or is my agreegate % is considered???please reply!!!
[email protected]
21st September 2011, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

if it wil be for student which having one year gap then it is only percentage of 60 or aggregate 60 including 4th optional kindly plz inform me..
21st September 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly please inform us about the one year gap student it wil be agregate 60 including 4th optional or only 60....
25th September 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10th with 67% , 12th with 54% and now i am in b.tech (e.c.e) final with aggregate 70%......am i eligible for campus palcement drive of accenture???????
26th September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility crieria of accenture for 2012 passout student during ON-CAMPUS..please send me the reply through the [email protected]
11th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav got only 58 percent in my 12th std and 61% in 10th std..i hav campus drive next week in accenture.... am i eligible????
3rd November 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav 59 percent in my 12th std and had a 2 year gap and i m now in final year having cgpa 8.3.
so what to say if i am asked about the gap to the HR for cracking the Interview.
Plz sir giv me reply.
4th November 2011, 10:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammu.nani View Post
thanku
Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for ACCENTURE:-

1) You must score 60% in through out in career.

2) Pending Backlog are not allowed.

3) Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.

As per accenture criteria you are eligible for this company because accenture allow one your drop candidate.

All the best.
5th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

can i know the next drive date of tcs in delhi
14th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I detained twice in my Btech 3rd year.I have scored 85% in ssc, 96% in my inermediate...nw presently im in 3rd year with 68%...plz kindly provide information that whether i eligible for any campus recruitment or not...?
17th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir am i eligible for accenture interview,as my 10th % is 67 and 12 % is 59.6 and my BE % IS 68...AND ALSO i was detaind for 6 month in 2nd year....now my graduation is going to be completed in december 2012...so can i be able to attend interviews of accenture in januray..please reply thanku...apurva biswas
18th August 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i hv one year ga between 10 2 and get detained in 2nd year .now im in final year with 62% agregate and in 10th 83% and 10 2 66%. any cance to sit in any company placement process.
28th July 2013, 03:26 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You should have atleast 60% and above in your academic career
you should not have any backlog at time of applying
you should be good at communication and presenting yourself
you should not have gap of more than 2 year in your academic career

since you have already a year gap between your graduation you need to work on other things like marks, communication skills, knowledge etc to compensate.

They may look your year gap as point to reject you, but if you are good in other things then you may be selected.

all the best
29th July 2013, 01:50 PM
tapuda

HI......

Eligibility criteria for ACCENTURE:-You must score 60% in through out in career.Pending Backlog are not allowed.Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.

you need to work on other things like;---
marks,
communication skills,
knowledge
etc to compensate.

BEST OF LUCK..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?