30th June 2019, 12:29 PM
Tani majumder

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completion of Master of Social Work (MSW)?

I have completed my Master of Social Work (MSW) degree course. Now, am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course? If yes, then subject or area of specialization would be best for me? Any entrance requirement?

8th June 2023, 10:04 AM
eduking

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completion of Master of Social Work (MSW)?

For B.Ed admission, you need to have graduated with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. There is no need for post-graduation for admission in the B.Ed course. You can choose the subject which you have studied at 10+2 and degree levels. Just make sure you have to teach those subjects to students at school.

Hence, apply for B.Ed admission in subjects that are comfortable teaching. There are lots of basic subjects available like science, maths, Hindi, English, social sciences, etc. You can choose according to your qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?