29th April 2011, 12:08 PM
pompic

Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?

i have done graduation in microbiology and post graduation in food processing and nutrition science.am i eligible foe B.ed?

26th July 2011, 12:49 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompic View Post
i have done graduation in microbiology and post graduation in food processing and nutrition science.am i eligible foe B.ed?
Dear friend yes you are surely eligible for B.ED ..............

Because for B.ED only graduation is required with 50%..........

That's why you are surely eligible for this exam because you have done graduation............

And graduation is enough for B.ED there is no required PG..............

26th July 2011, 01:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?

Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.
It is a one year course.
B.Ed Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes and is of 2 Years duration.

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

You have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and universities for admission in various teaching institutions.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states.

You have to go through practical training courses, apart form theory classes.

So if you fulfill the above criteria, you will be eligible for B.Ed.

7th October 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?

where can i study my B.ed microbiology? plz help me. in which univerisyt?

16th November 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.sc chemistry biotechnology and microbiology .... am i eligible to take up B.ed ? please do reply ....

22nd May 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a homescience graduate with 89 percent am i eligible for doing bed in microbiologyb

23rd May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my P.G graduation in microbiology did i have B.Ed., or not

16th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have complete P.G Applied Microbiology did i have B.Ed., which one major subject relevant...

9th November 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed microbiology college tamilnadu

15th April 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I finished Msc lifsCiences (5year integrated) and also I finished dmlt and completed associate membership exam in dmlt.Now I wish to do B.ed in microbiology, am I eligible to do B.ed if done what jib opportunities can I get please do reply sir/madam .Thank you .MALAR

15th April 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I finished Msc lifeSciences(5year integrated) and also I finished dmlt and completed associate membership exam in dmlt. Now I wish to do B.ed in microbiology. Am I eligible to do B.ed if eligible whatjobs I will get. Plese do reply the same. Sir/madam. Thank you. Malar.

23rd February 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in microbiology. Can i do b.ed. if so in which subject i can take my b.ed.

26th October 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I have completed my bsc with microbiology after that I complete b.ed so my question is can I eligible for government job as a teacher ????

14th June 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in microbiology...now I want to pursue B.ed...but don't know which subject I should select while filling up the form..as no specific option given for micro-bio students.

28th September 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for bed i have done my MSc integrated foo d technology with 65 percentage

21st October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO BED AFTER BSC FOOD TECH

28th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.ed., after completing b.sc microbiology

12th April 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi can you say that i completed my bsc mlt, post graduation in microbiology , working now as a biology teacher can i eligible for b.ed

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?