6th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which school is best for a 10 pass-out in commerce stream?

I am going to complete my 10class. Now I want to take admission in some really good school. I will take commerce . I want to know which school will offer the best facilities ?

5th August 2012, 08:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school is best for a 10 pass-out in commerce stream?

There are thousands of schools in India which offers the best infrastructure, faculty members and teaching facilities.
It is not possible to name with details, all the schools which offers commerce.
Please name the city/state/province or atleast the name of the board, to get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?