25th January 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?

I have done graduation with 44% marks and enrolled in 2 year Distance learning BED from Jamia (qualification was at that time -graduation 2 year teaching experience) completed BED in 2014.

Am I eligible for CTET. Please reply. Because if the policy was there to enroll student in Jamia/IGNOU without applicability of 45/50% then in CTET there is no such option is showing where I can opt GRaduation 2year BED.

Regards.

Unknow

26th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation with 44% marks and enrolled in 2 year Distance learning BED from Jamia (qualification was at that time -graduation 2 year teaching experience) completed BED in 2014.

Am I eligible for CTET. Please reply. Because if the policy was there to enroll student in Jamia/IGNOU without applicability of 45/50% then in CTET there is no such option is showing where I can opt GRaduation 2year BED.

Regards.

Unknow
Sorry to say that you are ineligible to appear in CTET entrance exam. Those candidates who are interested to appear in CTET entrance exam must have score at least 50% of mark at graduation level.

Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET), which is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates who are interested in government teachers job are required to first clear this entrance exam. The CTET was introduced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicant should be of Indian origin.
- Applicants must have qualify in Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university and Final year students can also eligible.
- Applicants must have passed in Bachelor of Education degree (B.Ed) from a recognized university.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for this exam.

For more Information, please visit here - www.ctet.nic.in
26th January 2015, 10:59 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?

Eligibility For CTET

* For Classes I-V:

Senior secondary with at least 50% of Marks passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).

* For classes VI-VIII:

Senior secondary with at least 50% of marks passed or appearing in final 4-year bachelor of elementary education(B.El.Ed).
19th May 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 48.78% in my graduation frm mumbai university m i eligible for b.ed cet eam
5th July 2015, 08:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible for CTET after securing 48% in Graduation on the condition you belong to backward class .

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher Central Schools.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates

The minimum age limit to apply for the CTET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
21st August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 44% marks, am I eligible for b.ed ? Please suggest me a best university.
5th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm eligible for ctet after completing graduation with 62 percent but no b.ed qualification
10th December 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated with 44% marks in 2010 and done b.ed with 60% in 2014 and belong to obc category . Am I eligible for ctet ?
2nd May 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in the year 2001 in computer science with 58 % and want to do B.ed in 2016 .What is the procedure?
15th June 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com(h) with 44.66% and related to obc category and awaited for b.ed result i m eligible fot ctet ,tet, or tgt plz rply
25th June 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my b.sc in46%marks and b.ed 72 % and m.sc56%and m.ed73% im in other backword classs can i eligible for the ctet
9th May 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 43% and I have done my Bed from Indian institute of professional study Lucknow but after that I come to know that the case is going on what to do please guide me. I have six year experience of teaching primary will I get job any reputed institute or Bed from any good university
13th June 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a government school science teacher after completing bsc by distance course from institute like ignou.
22nd April 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd after doing DEd? I have scored 49.60% in my graduation, am I eligible for CTET?
13th June 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 44% marks and post graduation with 56% and b.ed with 55% . M I eligible for ctet exam
2nd August 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am Ma Bed students I ve donre BA 41% MA 55% Bed 70% can i do cted or in graduation 45 or 50 is most if in Ma get more than 50% thena
21st August 2018, 01:09 AM
Kumari bala

I have done graduation with 41% post graduation with 45% and B ed with 66%i am in SC category , is am eligible for CTET exam 2018 I
30th August 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 47%marks and pg with 48% marks. M I eligible for b ed
20th November 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.ed with 44.5% marks in graduation and 54.5% marks in post graduation and i have 10 years teaching experience of teaching in one of the reputed school of kanpur
14th March 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 45 % marks and post graduate 60% marks and complete b ed can i eble to ctet test 1 to 5
14th March 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 45 % marks and post graduate 60% marks and complete b ed can i eble to ctet test 1 to 5
4th July 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 44.45percent and also belongs to reserve categories can I elegible for ctet if no than how can i increase graduation marks for ctet
8th August 2019, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How can improve my graduation marks. Please explain process and rull.

Thank you
17th October 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. from D U 46% can I do B ed after M A from IGONU
25th January 2020, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 40percent marks but post graduation with 62percent.am I eligible to give c.tet2020
17th December 2020, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12th with 49% marks and graduation with 42% and post graduation with 53%. Am I eligible to give c tet. Exam
27th August 2021, 11:47 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

CTET is a National Level exam Conducted by CBSE(Central Board Of Secondary Education).

Eligibility:-
Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 45%marks.
29th August 2021, 04:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

CTET means( Central Teacher Eligibility Test)

Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 45%marks and 10+2 with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?