18th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 41% in B.A Arts?

If i have only 41% in b. a (arts) then am i eligiable for this course ?

9th May 2014, 01:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 41% in B.A Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i have only 41% in b. a (arts) then am i eligiable for this course ?
Sorry to that you're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course. Because, you have scored very low percentage of marks in bachelor degree course. Most of the B.Ed Institution required minimum 50% for marks in bachelor degree course. So, It's difficult for you to get admission for B.Ed course through regular. However, If you're belong from reserved category then you may having chance to get admission based reserved quota. Otherwise, you're not eligible for B.Ed course through regular mode. In that situation, you can try to get admission through distance mode. There are lot Distance university which offers B.Ed course. There is no minimum marks required for Distance Institutions. So, you can directly admission for B.Ed course through distance mode.
25th April 2016, 12:40 AM
barunk198

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 41% in B.A Arts?

You are not eligible for B.Ed courses with your aggregated marks in B.A Arts.
For B.Ed Courses Candidates must have 55% minimum marks in Graduation degree from any recognized university .Your marks has been short from minimum qualifying marks .You have no option to take B.Ed course on the basis of marks you have got in graduatiin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?